Roseanne Barr Rips Hollywood’s Triple Standard On Trump Supporters – Launches Her Comeback Tour

0
1522

Roseanne Barr is hitting the spotlight again and liberal America is not ready for her brand of truth-telling. Roseanne is going after the cancel culture that got her fired.

She points out very correctly that there is a triple standard against people who support President Trump in Hollywood and hinted that there was a well-planned conspiracy to bring her down.

Roseanne also said that she loves stand-up and that Andrew Dice Clay, the politically incorrect comic who also ran afoul of the liberal purity police coaxed her to join the road with her because people want to hear what she has to say.

Which is very correct. Those two are embarking on a stand-up tour called: “Mr. and Mrs. America Tour.”

“I think it’s a triple standard. All of Hollywood, they just hate him,” Roseanne Barr told DailyMailTV in an interview airing Tuesday. “And they hate those of us who like him. There’s no way around it.”

The Hill also reported that 66-year-old Roseanne Barr, was abruptly fired last year by ABC after posting a racist tweet about former Obama White House aide Valerie Jarrett.

The network also canceled Barr’s top-rated sitcom, “Roseanne,” amid the controversy before re-branding it as “The Conners” without her.

Roseanne Barr, a staunch Trump supporter, apologized but later blasted ABC for the move.

“It was a perfect storm. Kind of a little bit too perfect,” Barr told DailyMailTV’s Jesse Palmer.

Barr suggested, without providing evidence, that the controversy and her show’s cancellation may have been part of a coordinated effort.

“Sometimes I think, was this orchestrated? The whole thing? Asking me back — needing so badly to slam Trump and people who voted for him.”